Friday, January 27, 2012

TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT WEEK, 2011





















The first week of December each year is observed as the Training and Development Week The theme for this year was “ Giving Customer Orientation to our Systems “. The final of the 12th All India DAD Quiz Contest was held on 9th December, 2011 where as per tradition the six winners from different zonal rounds - teams from PCDA (SC), Pune, CDA (R&D), Hyderabad, CFA (Fys), BGF, Ishapore, CFA (Fys), Jabalpur, PCDA, New Delhi and CDA (PD), Meerut - competed with each other. The team from PCDA (SC), Pune represented by Shri P K Rai, IDAS, DCDA, Shri H K Srivastava, AAO, Shri K G Subramaniam, Sr. Auditor, Shri Sushil Kumar Jha, Auditor emerged as the winner whereas the team from CDA (R&D), Hyderabad represented by Shri K V Muralidhar, AO, Shri G N Nagaraju, AAO, Shri S Vijaya Bhaskar Rao, Sr. Auditor, Dr. Raj Narayan Awasthi, Junior Hindi Translator was the first runner-up. The team from CFA (Fys), BGF, Ishapore represented by Shri J P Kundu, IDAS, ACFA (Fys), Shri Deepak Das, AAO, Shri A K Ghosal, Sr Auditor, Shri A N Bhattacharjee, Sr Auditor. The winning team and the runners-up team were felicitated with rolling trophies and cash prizes by Shri Nand Kishore, IDAS, CGDA. Prizes were also given to the winners of the essay and debate contest.

On this occasion the first Annual Report of the Defence Accounts Department was also released by the CGDA.

2 comments:

  1. Seems to be a perfect place to learn something new.. Here I can pick many things for my blog as I have recently created and its in progress. My blog is totally different from your blog. But still I want the admin to suggest me that how can I attract visitors to increase traffic. Have a look here, http://free-songs.org on my blog and do suggest me if there is any requirement for any change. I would be really glad and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

    ReplyDelete






  2. I truly appreciate how you’ve worded your material in this article. I am very impressed with this information and you’ve managed to keep it interesting.



    Function Point Estimation Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete